RURAL SALES TRAINING
"Only 13% of customers believe a sales person can understand their needs."
"Continuous training gives 50% higher net sales per employee."
Sales is the lifeblood of any rural company but finding and optimising the right sales talent has always been challenging.
We specialise in rural sales training and work with companies to:
- assess pipeline health and prospecting activity
- train sales team on how to ask great questions to get great answers
- reduce buyer risk
- identify buyer motives
- use influencer strategies to shorten sales cycles and cost to acquire
- increase referral rates
- find and screen new sales talent
With proper, professional and regular sales training, prospects close themselves so you don't have to. Let us show you.
RURAL CRM TRAINING
CRM gives an average of $8.71 for every $1 spent According to Nucleus Research
If you're not measuring and managing your sales pipeline using a CRM (customer relationship management) system you will be losing sales. Without a CRM system you have no record of the last conversations or details of that prospect.
As Pearsons Law states: "that which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially."
We help rural companies:
- choose the right CRM solution
- set up and install their chosen CRM
- import existing contacts and influencers
- automate and minimise data entry time
- establish key metrics and reporting dashboards
- increase lead conversion rates and reduce cost to acquire
Find out how we can help you find and use the best CRM system to support your rural marketing goals.