Rural Market Research
Customer insights are what good marketing is based on. Knowing your customer, what they need and what they look for most is powerful and can help bridge knowledge gaps that can otherwise cruelly expose marketing assumptions.
At Agrarian, we believe in qualitative market research.
Quantitative or online surveys, along with generic market research firms, only give you so much. We prefer to use farmer panels and 1:1 stakeholder interviews to understand the why behind their what.
Contextual learning like this allows us get a deeper understanding of the rural market’s needs and motivations.
Rural research and farmer panels requires a nuanced approach where you need a professional facilitator who can read the room and ask the right questions at the right time to gain a better and deeper understanding.
Agrarian has the experience of 30+ farming panels under its belt so find out how we can help you get the answers you need.
Agrarian specialises in recruiting and facilitating farmer panels in New Zealand and is one of the things we are best known for.
We will work with you to:
- understand your specific research needs and objectives
- provide a detailed recruitment brief
- engage strategic partner AgFirst to recruit to brief
- send comprehensive farmer panel bios for approval
- outline a full discussion guide
- facilitate and record the research panel
- analyse audio transcripts for thematics
- provide a full written report with key recommendations and next actions
Don’t assume you know. Make sure you do by involving customers early and often in your marketing planning. Using valuable customer insights can help guide and refine your rural marketing campaign strategy for success.